About Dr. Harshit Patel
- Diplomat of the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomat of the American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of State of New York
- Long Island Allergy and Asthma Society
- American Academy of Allergy , Asthma and Immunology
- American College of Allergy , Asthma and Immunology
Professional Experience & Education
- Dr. Harshit Patel is currently the primary caregiver at the Long Island Allergy Group. Dr. Patel is concurrently Clinical Instructor in the Division of Allergy & Immunology at SUNY Stony Brook and prior to that was a doctor in one of the most prestigious immunology practices in the state of New York.
- Sept 2002:
WTC disaster and the effect on Chinese children with Asthma. A retrospective chart review with Dr. Anthony Szema, M.D. Assistant Professor. Department of Allergy and Clinical Immunology at SUNY HSC at Stony Brook.
- Dec, 2000 to Sep 2002:
Research on effects of immunosuppresants on the maturation of dendritic cells with Dr. Amitabha Mazumder, M.D. Professor. Department of Hematology Oncology at SUNY HSC at Stony Brook.
- August 1995 and June 1992 to August 1994:
Research on brain ischemia in the rat brain model with Dr. George C. Newman MD. Ph.D. Associate Professor. Department of Neurology at SUNY HSC at Stony Brook